- Kerry on Cheyney’s Lesbian daughter – just a very cheap, below the belt shot.
- Bush cracking on “leading news sources” (i.e. Bob Schiefer/Dan Rather and the CBS Evening News) – absolutely, fall off the couch hilarious.
- Kerry on good behavior alien legalization – What the? If you can get in illegally, work illegally, and uh, stay out of jail illegally long enough, we’ll make you legal!
- Kerry on Minimum wage – $7/hour? How the heck do you think that will keep jobs in America? That will just cause more of these manufacturing jobs to go outside of our borders where labor is cheaper.
- Kerry on assault weapons ban – Did I fall asleep when some other law was turned over? I didn’t realize that the ban which just expired was the one banning AK47′s. Kerry spoke as if they just became legal. Fully automatic ones are still outlawed, which is the one that most of the law enforcement officers which Kerry spoke of would be going up against. Anyway – regardless, anyone who has an AK is probably getting it illegally anyway.
- Bush on prayer and faith – very, very well said. God Bless America.
- Kerry – “idear” ? Come on, get out of the back woods of Massachusetts. Not even ‘ol Dubya uses that word.
I personally really enjoyed the debate and I hate that I missed the first two. He definitely went after the female demographic. I read some stuff somewhere last week about how the Democrats were out trying to get more women registered to votes because it was such a wide-open demographic. Now, it did get rather personal, and I did like getting a better personal view into the lives of the two candidates.
Well, feel free to comment. I’m almost scared to say that – butI can disable comments at any time thanks to WordPress if it gets out of hand.