I haven’t checked out my stats page in a while and I just found something very interesting. 2.9% of all my page views from this month so far have originated on a Mac for a total of 534 page views. Who are you?? Does my site look okay on your Mac? Send me a screenshot, I’d love to know what it looks like.
In other stats related news, Internet Explorer accounts for only 68.6% of all page views. Impressive when you consider they probably have about 95% of the market share. Just goes to show that my readers are more intelligent and capable of making choices for themselves. Mozilla accounts for 17.3% alone while Firebird/Firefox grabs another 4.1% for a grand total of 21.4% for the entire Mozilla group of browsers. Everyone should pat themselves on the back!