Not sure anyone is actually reading this journal, but nevertheless…
I’m finally scrapping the sometimes weird silver buttons shown at the top of all my pages in favor of something much slicker and customizable. Seriously folks, I need your help on this one. If you look at my site once a day, once a week, or if its your first time, I need some FEEDBACK on this. The new look should go along with the rest of the site’s theme a little better. Please give me your honest opinion about the buttons color, font…whatever you feel like commenting on.
IF you want to be REALLY HELPFUL, it would be great if you would let me know what it looks like on your screen. Older versions of some browsers tend to not display the buttons correctly. Follow these instructions and I’ll be eternally grateful and set you up with your own wantMoore.com email address
1) Go to www.wantmoore.com/beta.shtml.
2) Make sure that the window you are viewing my site in is maximized and taking up your entire screen.
3) Press the “Print Screen” key on your keyboard.
4) Open up Microsoft Word or whatever word processing software you have on your computer.
5) Hold down the “Ctrl” key on your keyboard and then press the letter “v”.
6) Save the file and then attach it to an email and send it to email@example.com.
That should paste an image of your screen into the document. If you don’t mind, also while in your browser, go to the help menu and click on “About”. Then you can also include what browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, etc.) and what version (5.0, 5.5, 6.0, etc.) This info is extremely valuable to the look of my site!
Thanks in advance to everyone who helps. You guys and gals rock!